Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Intro?

It's Christmas eve and I'm going to be attending some sort of 'gathering' in a few hours if you will so I have time to waste, and decided... why not?  After a little push from a friend I decided to make a 'blog'... Something I've been contemplating for a while but avoiding for no particular reason except being stagnant about doing things because of it not being perfect and having expectations or something like that... But anyway, I've always been called a story teller in my group of friends, I love stories... Pointing out the little details and showing exclamation the great emotions shown in the midst of those times.... All the great things that are often necessary in order to tell a 'good' story... So I figured I'd share some of my stories and the continuing 'life story' that I am currently partaking in.  Lol.